|TACIS (RTO: 32463) is currently recruiting a proactive and motivated marketing and student service officer to join our dynamic marketing team at Sydney campus to strengthen our market campaign and develop new markets. |
- Have a sound understanding of Australian education market including relevant national standards, the market trends and the changing needs of students;
- Develop and implement business and marketing plans in line with specific marketing priorities;
- Able to demonstrate effective marketing strategies and skills in achieving marketing outcomes;
- Able to promote and market the registered training organization to clients in a professional and ethical manner at all times;
- Be customer oriented and result driven while having team spirits;
- Have at least two to three years of working experience in a similar role of an educational environment;
- Have strong communication skills, especially professional English speaking and writing skills;
- Answer enquiries from students and agents in professional and effective manner;
- Have developed sophisticated customer / student service skill;
- Assist marketing manager in other marketing-related activities, tasks and duties;
- NAATI Accreditation is a must.
- Understand the demand of international student and knowledge of education agent market an advantage.
Duties & responsibilities for Student Service Role
1. Reception of clients including students and visitors;
2. Referrals of enquiries to divisions or personnel;
3. Collection of daily students' attendance records from trainers including the collection of medical certificates, leave applications forms;
4. Updating of students records and file management;
5. Making appropriate referrals to other sections for further services including the issues concerning the attendance and academic progress of particular student;
6. Assisting in organizing entry examinations ;
7. Assisting in marketing activities and special events if required;
8. Other administrative duties as allocated by marketing and student service manager
To be successful in this position, candidate will also possess:
- Bachelor degree or higher;
- English-Mandarin bilingual speaker or high proficiency in English language skills;
- Competent or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines with great attention to detail;
- Qualities such as being responsible, reliable and committed to quality student service and related tasks
We offer competitive salary plus bonus to the right candidate.
To apply for this position please forward a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.