| Offer Acceptance and Payment Method |
To accept the offer, the student must complete and sign the Offer Acceptance Form attached in the offer letter, and pay the tuition fee, then send back the signed copy and payment receipt to TACIS either via email: email@example.com or fax to +61 2 8958 0655. This will complete the acceptance process.
| Online Payway |
Payway is currently not available for TACIS. Please use other payment methods for the tuition fee payment.
| Telegraphic Transfer |
- Telegraphic transfer is the main method of payment used by international students overseas.
- Note: Telegraphic transfer attracts an extra AUD$20 processing fee.
- To ensure timely confirmation of your payment, please write clearly on your transfer slip student name, student number (if available), date of birth and fax or email to us a copy of your “Transfer Receipt”.
| Bank Deposit |
- Deposit the amount payable into TACIS’s designated account as following.
- BSB 112-879
- Acc 458 254 248
- Business Name: The Australian College for International Studies(TACIS)
- To ensure that we can confirm your payment as soon as possible, please fax or email your deposit slip to us.
| Cheque |
- Cheques should be bank cheques and payable to – “The Australian College of International Studies”.
- Please ensure when you provide a cheque you include your name, date of birth and student number in the supporting document.
| Online Transfer |
- To ensure timely confirmation of your payment, when making the transfer please note clearly your name and student number (if available). Please fax or email to us a copy of your “Transfer Confirmation Receipt”.
- The amount of tuition payable can also be transferred via online banking to TACIS’s designated account.